[AG-TECH] SC Global 03 - BOF reminder

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 13 10:21:19 CST 2002

To do a windows media encoding session of the AG presentation.

Input audio and video into a machine with the windows media
encoder software. One way is to split (T connector)
a video signal out from one of your cameras (presenter probablly)
and take an audio out from the gentner which has all the audio
(receive and local - like a speaker line out) .

Once you're all patched together, start an encoding session.
You can test the stream by opening a url on the widows media player
http://ma.chi.ne.ip:port

At 12:07 PM 12/13/2002 -0000, Michael Daw wrote:
   >Kazuyuki,
   >
   >You are right. It would indeed be a good idea to help spread the word
to use
   >other media. However, my knowledge how to do this is non-existent. I
know it
   >can be done, because BMRC at Berkeley do it (very successfully) for their
   >seminar series, but we're missing some technical know-how.
   >
   >If anyone knows of anyone who could help out with this, let me know.
   >
   >--Mike

Showcase

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu