[AG-TECH] SC Global 03 - BOF reminder

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Fri Dec 13 09:42:04 CST 2002

I've used the BMRC mjpeg vic support for demo conferences with the
Surfnet folks - I'm thinking about putting together a AG node that
supports the RtpTV (BMRC) stuff that Larry's group produced.

if anyone cares.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison