[AG-TECH] Testing a new node

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 10 18:49:21 CST 2002

tell you what. we've got a quick bridge set up to
the u montana institutional venue - essentially, you
can unicast to missoula, then we'll do the multicasting
for you, if you want to avoid multicast issues in the
near term.

to get in, fire up your audio by typing

rat agvvs.cs.umt.edu/50046

and video

vic agvvs.cs.umt.edu/50044

i've got 3 windows in there now, and u texas san
antonio is also parked in there.  i'll be "around"
till roughly 18:30 pacific, but have to teach for
some of that

NOTE-cs.umt.edu email not reliable-use donmorton at fastmail.fm