[AG-TECH] Audio capture using ALSA drivers

Brian Corrie brian.corrie at newmic.com
Fri Dec 6 11:50:31 CST 2002

We have been using the ALSA drivers since our node came on line about 6
months ago. We have had a few problems with them but as RH becomes more and
more developed things seem to solidify more and more. In fact with RH 8.0 I
think that the ALSA drivers are the default drivers (not 100% sure on this
one, someone else can probably confirm).

Cheers,

	Brian