[AG-TECH] CCS Wednesday seminar, UKY - Dec 04, 2002

Sravan Kudithipudi sravan at ccs.uky.edu
Wed Dec 4 11:08:06 CST 2002

Date : 12/04/2002
Time : 3:30pm (Eastern Time Zone)
venue: Full-Sail Room

As part of the CCS Wednesday seminar series, we will be presenting a seminar on "An introduction to The British Library and University College London Raman Microscopy Pigment Analysis Project", by David Jacobs, British Library.

Abstract for the topic can be found at :
http://www.ccs.uky.edu/ccs/profiles/Fall02/wed/Dec04.html

We will be using "dppt" for presentation. Dppt server information can be found at:
http://www.ccs.uky.edu/ccs/profiles/Fall02/wed/dpptdec04.html

The powerpoint to download, will be kept online atleast one hour before the presentation.

Sites interested in joing us can have a pretest with us in Full-Sail Room from 2:30pm(Eastern Time Zone)

We would be glad, if some of the sites join us for pretesting to check our Audio/video or atleast to
say 'Hello'

Note: We will be presenting one more seminar(Last seminar for Fall 2002), next wednesday, Dec.11

Topic: "IBM's Blue Gene Project"
Presenter: Alex Zekulin, IBM Corporation

Thank you,
-Sravan Kudithipudi.
Center for Computational Sciences