[AG-TECH] Sound localisation work?

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Mon Dec 2 04:45:24 CST 2002

Just a quick note to say that my comments last week on this
referred to a different interpretation of the word 'localization'.
I was talking about moving each virtual sound source so that it
married up with the position of the corresponding picture on the
video wall.  Everyone else seems to be talking about highlighting
the corresponding picture.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]