[AG-TECH] Sound localisation work?

Markus Buchhorn Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au
Sun Dec 1 20:54:27 CST 2002

G'day Ivan

At 08:25 PM 1/12/2002 -0600, Ivan R. Judson wrote:
>As long as you keep some thread of the work present on ag-tech, I'll be
>happy to work with you to get it into the AG reference code.

Cool, thanks. We're about to release our first add-on tools (benchmarking/test suite) to the group, so we'll see how it goes :-)

>As we
>approach 2.0 it should get easier to work with the code ANL houses as
>the reference.

Is there a paper somewhere that discusses the 2.0 developments/plans in reasonable detail? What I found so far (your talk at the retreat?) gave some interesting thoughts/hints, but not a lot of detail (it was mainly focussed on Venue Server services).

Or do we need to get you out here to give that talk? ;^>

Cheers,
        Markus

Markus Buchhorn, ANU Internet Futures Project,        | Ph: +61 2 61258810
Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au, mail: Bldg #108 - CS&IT   |Fax: +61 2 61259805
Australian National University, Canberra 0200, Aust.  |Mobile: 0417 281429