[AG-TECH] RE: development directions

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 11 14:12:17 CST 2002

The retreat last spring was aimed at requirements capture for nextGen AG
and proposed extensions (I recall we had several talks on functionality
for the future).. additional discussions occured at GGF4 and 5 and during
the WACE meeting.  That plus the SWOF proposal which includes discussions
of AG2 requirements and the townhalls. ANL also proposed 2.0 functionality
in our core doe project on g-to-g tools and in the nsf nmi proposal.