[AG-TECH] Access grid bridge

Grzesiek Sedek jesi at jinxt.net
Tue Dec 3 06:18:48 CST 2002

It don¹t seem to matter, for example I'm connected to Ryerson University now
( I can see broadcast from there)  through quickbridge and everything is
fine but when I try to connect to the same venue through access grid bridge
( vtc RyersonUniversity_video bridge-2.accessgrid.org password ) I got this
error:

Meeting RyersonUniversity_video does not exist

I got same error from any vv....
Any ideas?

jesi at jinxt.net
mob: +44 (0)781 611 0640