[AG-TECH] Further info on the MIG Seminar webcast today (fwd)

Bob Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 28 09:28:41 CDT 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:17:05 -0700
From: Lawrence A. Rowe <Rowe at bmrc.berkeley.edu>
To: mig-list at bmrc.berkeley.edu
Subject: Further info on the MIG Seminar webcast today

Hi -

I am sending this additional info about the seminar today (12-1.30 PM
PDT) because our website is having troubles this morning.  It is the
first week of classes and the department IT folks have been making a lot
of changes that have had unexpected consequences on our systems.  We'll
get it fixed later this morning. But in the meantime, I've included an
html file with info about accessing the webcast.

Berkeley MIG Seminar (Wed, August 28, 2002, 8-9.30 PM GMT, 12-1.30 PM
PDT)
Title: Automation and Control of Streaming Media Applications
Speaker: Lawrence A. Rowe (UC Berkeley)

As you can see in the attached file, we are going to be producing a lot
of different transmissions.  Let's see how they work.  You are all
welcome to send me a transmission report and I will compile a reception
report and publish it after the seminar.
	Larry
--
Professor Lawrence A. Rowe          Internet:  Rowe at BMRC.Berkeley.EDU
Computer Science Division - EECS       Phone: 510-642-5117