[AG-TECH] PIG Pictures

Michael E. Papka papka at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 28 07:13:40 CDT 2002

Mike,

There is a picture at http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/News/dapag.html and
if you want more let me know.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov [mailto:owner-ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov] On
Behalf Of Michael Daw
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 4:52 AM
To: AG Technical Developers
Subject: [AG-TECH] PIG Pictures

(This acronym is leading to all sorts of strange thoughts...)

Does anyone have any pictures of a PIG that I can use in a presentation?
I'm thinking especially of those neat 3 monitor displays.

I know Rick Stevens had a picture in his presentation, so that would be
useful.

By the way, I'm sure someone sent out a link to some suitable pictures,
but I can't find the email in the archives. (Why doesn't that email
archive search work any more?)

--Mike

Michael Daw
Computer Services for Academic Research (CSAR)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7026
Fax: +44 (0)161 275 6800
Email: michael.daw at man.ac.uk

http://www.csar.cfs.ac.uk/staff/daw/