[AG-TECH] ClearOne & PIG?

Nolan, Kevin [NCSUS] knolan at ncsus.jnj.com
Tue Aug 27 21:07:23 CDT 2002

I had dial-up issues but took over the ADSL line in the Regency club - what
a difference..   We are testing a new device through ASPI that is for a
single user.  I will get you the information - but it is much better then
then the Polycom device.  We have also tested headsets from Sennheiser
(Modified Pilot headset - bad); Koss; Plantronics and they were all bad.