[AG-TECH] ClearOne & PIG?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Tue Aug 27 15:15:15 CDT 2002

I don't know about the Soundpoint, but there is an interconnect box
available that will allow you to use an existing Polycom Sounstation (EX,
Standard, or Premier) as the speaker and microphone for your room.  In case
anyone is looking for one, you can't find any mention of it on the Polycom
site, but these folks know about them and carry them in stock.  For $120
you can't beat it.  The sound is pretty good - not up to Gentner specs, but
servicable if you have a small conference room and are on a budget (of
course you need to have the Soundstation ...).

The site is:

http://www.polycomlink.com/polycom01906.html

-randy