[AG-TECH] HDAG

Sascha Ignjatovic sascha at chello.at
Mon Aug 12 05:45:16 CDT 2002

hi my name is sascha from vienna austria..

i am very interested in access grid and starting in september
we will try to build one at the technical university of vienna

thank you all for your work in developing and aplying this
cool and future technologie...

i am not a technical person as i am more  into aplications..

so hier i have a question...

john shalf from lbl told me that there is already the
"next big thing" the

HIGH DEFINITION ACCESS GRID

i wrote to rick stevens got not a replay so far..

becouse i am little inpatient :-) now i am humbly asking the list..

if there is any information already available on the HDAG
i would apreciate it very much...!!

thanks
sascha