[AG-TECH] PCMCIA video capture card

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 5 16:43:11 CDT 2002

Duh, the mail I sent was reply, not reply to:, but that's alright
because I forgot to include what little information I do know:

1) Winnov VideumCam Traveler, PC card solution

All the other products I've heard of from Margi Systems, or Hauppauge
are now USB products, not PC.  Sorry about that.

--Ivan

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax