[AG-TECH] ATi Radeon 9700 Pro video card?

Matthew Wolf mwolf at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 20 17:31:45 CDT 2002

I actually was all ready to go out & buy one of these today.  However,
to quote from Q10 on their 9700 FAQ...

"ATI does not support the use of an additional PCI graphic card or
integrated video in a system with the RADEON™ 9700 PRO to run three or
more displays. "

So unless someone has additional info and/or an in with someone on ATI's
device driver team, this probably doesn't look like a good fit.  Shame
... I really wanted to have a good excuse to get one.  :)

Matt

--

        -- Matthew Wolf
        -- Research Scientist, IHPC Laboratory