[AG-TECH] TEST RUN

Pupun Das pupundas at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:36:51 CDT 2002

Hey,

We here at the Visualization Group at Pennsylvania State University are
going to try a test run of a temporary node at 3:30 in the test room. We are
hoping that there will be someone there to make sure that our audio is
working. It isnt anything concrete yet, but we are real interested in the
Access Grid and have set up two computers to do a simple node for now until
all the equipment is ordered. We hope that someone will be available in the
Test Room at 3:30pm today, April 25th (eastern standard time) to help us
determine if we can send audio.

Thanks,

Pupun Das
Visualization Group