[AG-TECH] "Kids on the Grid"

Deb Agarwal DAAgarwal at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 24 14:54:20 CDT 2002

Hi all,

We will be entertaining kids from 1-2pm Pacific time (4-5pm Eastern) tomorrow (4/25).
I am planning on giving the kids a short introduction to
the AG and then interact with remote people 1:20pm-2pm Pacific.  Is there anyone
available to interact with us at that time?  As of now, I am assuming that
we will use the Dantooine Venue and that PNNL will also have kids on-line
in the venue at that time.  Please feel free to join us.  I am planning to
hold a brainstorming session to look at how we might develop ways to make the
AG interactions feel more natural and work better.  I'm curious to see what the
kids think would work well.

Deb