[AG-TECH] Kids on the Grid Discussion Session Tuesday April 23

James Rader rader at osc.edu
Mon Apr 22 06:33:30 CDT 2002

OSC is still planning on attending this event.

Please put us down for 1p.m. to 4p.m Eastern (17-20 UTC) on the schedule.

Access Equipment/room was unavailable for the early test cruise.
Will join the Tuesday discussion session.

Contact info for OSC Kids on the grid.

Ohio Supercomputer Center
Contact: James Rader
Phone: 614-247-5607
email: rader at osc.edu
Organization web site: www.osc.edu
Hours Participating: 1:00p.m. to 4:00p.m. Eastern