[AG-TECH] Setting up a AG node

Brian Corrie brian.corrie at newmic.com
Tue Apr 16 19:18:59 CDT 2002

Hello all,

We are about to start setting up an AG node at our facility... Does everyone
use the standard AG software or are there any brave souls out there that try
to install on a newer version of RedHat??? We want to use our AG machines for
other things, not just AG events, and for many of those we would like a newer
version of Linux. It is my understanding that the AG distribution is RedHat
6.2.  Is it silly to try and install everything on 7.2 or is it more trouble
than it is worth???

Any input appreciated!

Cheers,

	Brian