[AG-TECH] Display machine specs

Jon Salva jsalva at imprintsys.com
Fri Sep 28 14:17:23 CDT 2001

Hello all,
I think David's idea is good. If you also think this is a good idea, David's
thought of "If we only had a Dell engineer ..." - I will contact Dell's
engineering department to address this issue.
I can follow up on the direct question that Bob posed which is "How can we
validate the "presence / absence" of bus contention or resource conflicts
within the PCI bus itself or in the management of the chipset
(memory/PCI/CPU) transport resources?"
They may supply a tool or provide assistance by assigning and engineer - who
knows - doesn't hurt to ask.
If there aren't any objections - or this is already in progress - I'll move
this forward.

Best Regards

Jon Salva
Imprint Systems, Inc.