[AG-TECH] Matrox G200 Drivers Question

Russ Wolf russ at bu.edu
Wed Sep 26 09:02:56 CDT 2001

One of my best moves was to toss the G200 card and replace it with
multiple G450 PCI cards.

If you want to experiment more with your G200 - try moving it to a
different slot.  Because of the "plu and play" nature of Windows and the
way PCI works - you will see different performance from the locaiton of
the card on the PCI bus.

	-Russ