[AG-TECH] nees meeting 9/28

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 18 10:59:36 CDT 2001

hi Rick,

I can handle your scheduling needs. Next week is
filling up fast.

To schedule an event at ACCESS please use
the form at:
http://calder.ncsa.uiuc.edu/ACCESS/Events/checklist.html

I would also like to announce that our
Conference Room is now AccessGrid enabled.
Using this Room will defray some costs but
I only recommend using it for groups of 8
people or less.

At 10:50 AM 9/18/2001 -0500, Rick Stevens wrote:
   >Tom,
   >
   >Can you tell me who is working on scheduling at ACCESS DC nowadays..
DOE wants

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu