[AG-TECH] Video Resource Manager Problems

James Miller millerjw at mailer.psc.edu
Mon Sep 17 10:01:29 CDT 2001

 A little more info for everyone...
I am running 7.1 Linux with the 2.4kernel.  After the linux install, I ran
the script from
"http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~olson/AG/Software/Linux/RPMS/update"  I did a
pretty much a base redhat install then ran the above script.  I must be
missing something.  Below is the output I get after running
vrm-eventlistener.

Didn't find name of service: org.omg.COBRA.ORBPackage.InvalidName
org.omg.COBRA.COMM-FAILURE: java.net.ConnectException: Connection Refused
	at Com.occ.OCI.IIOP.impl.Connector.connect(Connector.java:83)

Any and all help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim
PSC