[AG-TECH] Furniture aesthetics

David E. Bernholdt bernhold at jumby.csm.ornl.gov
Wed Sep 12 08:45:14 CDT 2001

With the recent discussion about colors of walls & such to improve the
camera's perception of the space & the people in it, I'm wondering
about furniture.  Personally, I'm partial to gray/white tables as more
"modern" looking, but it sounds like we might actually be better off
with something darker (i.e. woodgrain) to help provide the camera with
a bit of contrast.  Any comments?  Thanks
David E. Bernholdt                   |   Email: bernholdtde at ornl.gov
Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   Phone: +1 (865) 574 3147
http://www.csm.ornl.gov/~bernhold/   |   Fax:   +1 (865) 574 0680