[AG-TECH] Mime-Version: 1.0

lujian lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn
Wed Sep 5 08:31:24 CDT 2001

Bob,
	I cannot access /usr/share/doc dir on your ftp site.

	and one more question, do you know how to add other charset support on moo server, such as simplified Chinese char?
	We are now working on modifying Mitre CVW (http://cvw.sourceforge.net), we are trying to use CVW to better enhance AG-tool-sets group-awareness.

	Thank you!

Lu Jian
National Lab of Software Development Environment
Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
P.R.C.

phone: 86-10-82317603
fax: 86-10-82317619
email:lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn