[AG-TECH] Gentner XAP800

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 28 11:08:33 CDT 2001

I think the XAP has helped with the noise problem here in our Workshop
node. You should probably talk to Gentner about interop with the AP400; I
don't know if they have changed the G-link protocols. I have my doubts
about it working, however, since G-Ware doesn't know about the AP series of
boxes.

--bob