[AG-TECH] Multicast beacon questions

Satish Devarapalli devasat at iit.edu
Tue Oct 30 12:50:05 CST 2001

hi Chris,

I have solved the problem, the error occurs when my program is connecting
to multicast session. In JMF2.0 the RTPSessionManager of 1.1 is moved to
RTPManager, i wrote a sample program which just connects to the multicast
session with RTPSessionManager and it fails, then later i changed to RTPManager
and program works fine, i am able to connect with out any problems. But
there are some more bugs, error occurs when i am trying to get the Feedback
Reports from the participants in the session. It works fine for some and
often it raises an exceptions. For the time being i am ignoring that report
and continuing with the rest. I will try to fix it soon.

Thanks
satish