[AG-TECH] Fwd: XAP800 and AP400 interoperability

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 1 14:27:28 CDT 2001

I suspect one could do this to make the two boxes work in a room: Configure
one of the gentners as usual (call this G1). Attach one of the outputs of
G1 (call it OUT) on G1 to input A on the second one, call it G2. Configure
G1 with the echo cancellation reference set to OUT (routing the PC output
to that output). Route input A on G2 to an output (Say output D). Set the
EC ref on G2 to that output.

Set the gains on G1 OUT, G2 input A, G2 output D to 0 dB.

Now you may be able to use the twelve mic inputs without problem. Realize I
haven't tested this, but as I understand how the gentners operate I think
it may work.

--bob