[AG-TECH] Omnivew Matrix troubles

Jeff Olsen jeffo at llnl.gov
Wed Oct 10 12:04:43 CDT 2001

The KVM switch is definitely the problem, I have not experienced anything
like this with the keyboard mouse directly hooked up to it. The hangup
happened again while I was troubleshooting it and now on my Video capture
machine when I start up X I do not get a desktop.......ugh. I am beginning
to think it may be related to the mouse but am running out of patience with
the whole thing.

Maybe this product should not be part of the recommended hardware list.