[AG-TECH] Internet2 Conference

Roger A Edberg edberg at mailhost.arsc.edu
Wed Oct 3 12:20:35 CDT 2001

Randy,

Yes, we discovered this at 7am (AK) today as well.

A closer look at the schedule shows that only the Plenary
sessions (Ballroom) on the first day are AG enabled.
Wednesday through Friday sessions are only streamed out
via H.323, IP/TV or RealPlayer.  The various media options
are buried in the room-wise agenda listings, not on the
main page.

Yesterday's talks via the AG were well coordinated - almost
as good as being there.  Too bad about the remainder of the
meeting...

Roger