[AG-TECH] Access Grid vs. Wireless LAN

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Fri Nov 30 12:25:09 CST 2001

The Enterasys (previously cabletron) has a way to limit the bandwidth of
multicast data onto their ap's....they're also ready for 802.1x and can
support 802.11b and 802.11a at the same time with the mezzinine adapter.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab
1680 East West Road, POST rm 311