[AG-TECH] hiss from gentner AP800

Darryl Szymanski darrylrs at imprintsys.com
Mon Nov 26 14:24:10 CST 2001

If I can be of help, I just so happen to be on the phone with a Gentner
Regional Director at the time you all posted this concern with the hissing??
Here is a ph #  and contact name for Gentner Tech Support he provided me for
you.

Call: Leslie Grant at 1-800-945-7730, he specializes on AG/Gentner
troubleshooting.

Regards,

Darryl R. Szymanski
Special Projects Coordinator/Sales