[AG-TECH] Re: AG video node using berkley mjpeg work

Matthew Delco delco at EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Nov 15 18:31:27 CST 2001

> Matt, will RTPtv vclient replay mjpeg streams without restart markers?
> 	Larry

Yes, but only at the CIF size. I basically added this with vic in mind,
but as I mentioned before the LML33 isn't always happy with the jpegs that
are produced by vic (actually, it's rarely happy with the jpegs).  I
did an experiment one time where I tried adding/removing a few bytes to
vic jpeg images to see if I could get them to work with the LML33.  In
many cases adding/removing bytes worked (although with no decernable
pattern as to how many byes to add/remove), while in other cases certain
jpeg images never worked.

MD