[AG-TECH] FW: Join us for SC Global!

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 1 15:04:25 CST 2001

JOIN US FOR SCGLOBAL!

We are almost there! For the past year, the SC Global Planners Team, along
with various members of the AG community have been working to create the
first virtual conference on the Grid.  The SCGlobal event at SC2001 in
Denver will allow sites from all over the world to participate in various
parts of the conference from their AG nodes.

We want to be sure that there is a good turnout from remote sites at this
event.  Please make plans and encourage people at your site be a part of
this inaugural voyage of SC Global (program available via www.scglobal.org).

Please RSVP for the sessions you would like to attend - scheduler available
at http://scglobal.ncsa.uiuc.edu/default.asp.   You are *strongly*
encouraged to make a reservation for those events you plan to attend.
Again, we'd like to present a good turnout from AG sites to the SC
community so don't be discouraged if you don't have a large audience - ALL
ARE WELCOME!!!

See you on the grid!

Best Regards,

Ian Foster, SC Global Chair