[AG-TECH] AG HW

Franca Fiumana f.fiumana at cineca.it
Tue May 29 15:33:57 CDT 2001

Hello,
For the setup of the AG Node we are considering an IBM based solution
IBM IntelliStation M pro model k2T72xx (for the display, audio capture,
video capture and control PC):
Pentium III 1000 MHz dual processor
512 MB RAM
5(4) PCI full size
Graphic card Matrox Millenium 450

Has anyone experience with this kind of hardware for AG Node, are there
known problems with the specific cards to be installed?
- matrox G200 for the display pc
- Hauppage Wintv 401 for the video capture PC
- SB128 card for the audio capture PC

Any comment and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
	Franca

Franca Fiumana                          e-mail:  f.fiumana at cineca.it
CINECA                                  phone:   +390516171588
InterUniversity Computer Center         fax:     +390516132198
Via Magnanelli, 6/3	 I-40033 Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna) Italy