[AG-TECH] Motherboard for Video Capture PC

Jay Beavers jbeavers at microsoft.com
Tue May 22 16:10:58 CDT 2001

I've done dual 640x480 x 30 fps x 24 bit uncompressed streams on a Dell
Precision Workstation 330 and Precision Workstation 530 using Osprey-500
DV cards under Windows XP Beta 2.

I've also done two 320x240 streams off 1394 on the Dell Precision
Workstation 530 and am working on getting 640x480 capable 1394 drivers
to perform this test.

 - jcb