[AG-TECH] Motherboard for Video Capture PC

Gary Orser orser at cns.montana.edu
Tue May 22 12:08:12 CDT 2001

Bob,

The problem with the new Dell motherboards, is that the
last pci slots are pci 2.2 slots.  This only affects the 4th camera.

This problem is reportedly solved by the 2.4 kernel.  Any eta on the
arrival of the agnode cdrom with Redhat 7.1?

Cheers, Gary
Gary Orser , (406) 994-6451, orser at nervana.montana.edu
Montana State University
Center for Computational Biology