[AG-TECH] USM/MSU Multicast Setup

Bill Nickless nickless at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 17 16:33:55 CDT 2001

At 04:24 PM 5/17/2001 -0500, David Sliman wrote:
>If you would please check the Abilene Core for 131.95.1.25, remote AS
>16430.  I am hoping that router is configured correctly, but I still see
>all NA on the beacon web page.
>
>The problem I am having with the below router is it is running IOS 12.0(14)
>Enterprise and I cannot put the nlri statements in the bgp section.  They
>seem not to be there in this version of the IOS.

What happens when you try?  Is there a chance this late version of 12.0 is
using the address-family syntax referenced in the

   http://www.abilene.iu.edu/index.cgi?page=mc-cookbook

?

Also, feel free to directly email me (not copied to ag-tech!) the results
of an enable-mode

   show tech-support ipmulticast

which gives the configuration with passwords and SNMP community strings
removed.

===
Bill Nickless    http://www.mcs.anl.gov/people/nickless      +1 630 252 7390
PGP:0E 0F 16 80 C5 B1 69 52 E1 44 1A A5 0E 1B 74 F7     nickless at mcs.anl.gov