[AG-TECH] Scheduling rooms for summer seminars at WVU.

Robert Hoffman hoffman at csee.wvu.edu
Mon May 7 09:57:09 CDT 2001

I would first like to announce that the VEL lab here at WVU now have a
fully operating node up and running.  Hooray!

Second, we are having a group of undergaduate students visiting this
summer for research purposes as an REU site.  While they are here, we are
having two weekly training seminars and a weekly research seminar.  We
would like to broadcast these seminars over the node.  We would like to
schedule a room for the following dates and times:

Thursday May 31  9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Friday June 1  9 a.m. -12 p.m.

For dates between June 4 and July 27

Every Tuesday and Thursday, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.

Every Thursday 3 p.m. - 5p.m.

Monday July 30 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Tuesday July 31 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.

Thursday Aug. 2 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday Aug. 3  8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Please reply as to the status of our request.  If you need any more
information regarding these seminars, feel free to let me know.

Derrick Hoffman