[AG-TECH] Test cruises

Mike Daw Mike.Daw at man.ac.uk
Tue May 1 05:07:23 CDT 2001

As you may have gathered from previous emails from me, we are at the
beginning of the AG node set-up process. However, we are aiming to take
part in SC Global in November.

I note from the following web page that "attendance will be mandatory" at
the "Constellation Site Nanocruises". However, I can't find any
information about these from the web.

http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/scglobal/becomeconstellation.htm

Who is responsible for co-ordinating these? We need to know what we have
to do to pass what I assume are test-runs.

Thanks in anticipation.

Mike Daw
Computer Services for Academic Research (CSAR)
Manchester Computing, University of Manchester
Manchester M13 9PL, UK
Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7026 Fax: +44 (0)161 275 6800
Email: mike.daw at man.ac.uk
http://www.mcc.ac.uk