[AG-TECH] Display Experiment: Different Video Cards

Dave Pape pape at evl.uic.edu
Fri Mar 30 12:15:28 CST 2001

Ivan-

  As I said in the mail Jason forwarded, when I tried a PCI & AGP card
together it just locked up the system.  If you have any better success,
let me know.  I can send you the XF86Config files I used, if it'll help.
Also FYI, my other notes & benchmark charts are all one level up from the
URL in my earlier mail, at http://www.evl.uic.edu/pape/CAVE/linux/nVidia/.
I'm also keeping a list of known multi-display options at
http://www.evl.uic.edu/pape/CAVE/linux/multi-head.html.

 -Dave