[AG-TECH] .vic.tcl documentation

Bob Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 26 13:39:07 CST 2001

The right answer is to get your multicast fixed so you can use vrm, which
sets all of this for you :-). An additional correct answer is for us to
see if win4lin will actually work well for controlling the gentner; then
we can run linux on the control machine, and figure out how to make cloud
to cloud bridging work.

It's fairly tedious to get the video port setting right; I learned what I
did from grunking thru the vic tcl sources (vic/tcl/ui-resouce.tcl has the
initial settings of everything).

--bob