[AG-TECH] VV room reservation / schedule for Developing National Science Foundation Centers (March 23rd)

Vikram Gazula gazula at mailhost.ccs.uky.edu
Mon Mar 19 10:04:41 CST 2001

Hello,

Remote sitees interested in participating for out EPSCoR Program please
join us in Lucky Lab on  22nd March at 9:00am for testing from our
auditorium. We will be there until 1:00p

We will meet on the day of the morning 23rd March at 7:30a Eastern for
testing and then continuing for the program for the rest of the day.

I will posting the PPT and the conf call numbers and sending the URL by
the end of the day.

Mary, could you please reserve Lucky Lab for 22nd 9:00-1:00 and 23rd 7:30a
to 4:00p
Note: all timings in EST

http://www.ccs.uky.edu/epscor/conference.htm

Thanks,