[AG-TECH] network to maui

Linda Winkler winkler at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 14 12:53:32 CST 2001

Jeff-
We are having some trouble with our DREN peering.
It appears as if DREN is not accepting all the Argonne announced routes.
As soon as we can find intelligent life in the ATT NOC this should be resolved.

Any news on a native multicast connection instead of using the tunnel?
We do now have native multicast peering up with DREN.
lw