[AG-TECH] audio stuff

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Tue Mar 13 08:42:39 CST 2001

can someone help remind me how this is suppose to work ....

I've built a node, I'm using the reflector to test the audio.  When I
speak into the mic, I hear myself through the speaker immediately, then
I hear my relected voice 2 seconds later.  The rat speaker monitor only
show activity for the reflected sound.

I have the Gentner set up according to the ANL instuctions (powerpoint
slides).

Questions:
1. am I suppose to hear myself through the speakers (not the delayed
reflected vocie, but immediate pass-thru feed)?
2. if not, any suggestions?

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)  Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100       Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108