[AG-TECH] Display compter

Gary Orser orser at cns.montana.edu
Fri Mar 2 16:48:25 CST 2001

Jeff,

Thanks, that solved the problem.

Back to the same problem I was trying to resolve,
vic working on video NOT on win2k display computer.

I installed from scratch win2k service pack 1.  I'm presuming that
other folks have got that to work.

Other possible differences.

I was trying to be cheap and am trying to use
a 3com 3c905 network card

This is a g450 matrox dual headed card with a
matrox quad g200 card

Is there some sort of video
mode that is required for on the win2k machine

Cheers, Gary
Gary Orser , (406) 994-6451, orser at nervana.montana.edu
Montana State University
Center for Computational Biology