[AG-TECH] Audio and Video Syncronization

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 28 00:39:50 CDT 2001

The camera/mic switch is at the analog input level right ?  How long of a
delay is there for the camera/mic system to detect that it needs to switch
sources ?  My intuition is that the sync problem is probably only slightly
related to this, but more likely related to networking (i.e. dropped
packets) or CPU loading problems. Of course if it is easy to turn off then
it would be worth doing the experiment to eliminate it from the set of
possible causes.