[Fwd: [AG-TECH] help Ospray 200 on Dell Precision 420 problem]

Donald J Lewis djlewis at ualr.edu
Wed Jun 27 17:52:45 CDT 2001

The BIOS changes are for other DELL models with a different
bus architecture and chipset. I did talk with both DELL and
Hauppage and all I get it Hauppage is aware of the problem
and is trying to work with DELL on it. (DELL is not concerned
as there are very few cases using multiple hauppage cards.
jmho)

Don Lewis