[AG-TECH] help Ospray 200 on Dell Precision 420 problem

lujian lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn
Wed Jun 27 09:59:31 CDT 2001

Hi,

	I installed 3 Ospray 200 video cards  on my Dell precision 420.

	3 VIC works, and can capture 3 video sources.

	But the VICs does not work long on that machine, in 2~3 minutes, the 3 VIC crashed one by one.

	And I try just one Ospray, the same result: in a few minutes VIC crashed.

	But when I install the Ospray 200 on other kind machines, the VIC does not crash( from 1 card to 3 card, they all works ok).

    I even reinstalled W2k on that DEll precision 420, it didn't help.

	I heard Dell Precision 420 may have trouble on the last PCI slot, but I didn't use the last PCI slot.

	The OS of all machines are W2k with SP2.

    Has anyone ever installed Ospray 200 on Dell 420 workstation?

	Thanks a lot!

Lu Jian
National Lab of Software Development Environment
Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
P.R.C.

phone: 86-10-82317603
fax: 86-10-82317619
email:lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn